You might have noticed that I haven’t been posting as much as usual and that is because we have been SO sick for ages! It seems we are finally coming to the tail end of it all after each member of the family toppling like dominoes.
So, I thought it would be a good idea to share some our Top 5 Activities For Sick Kids. There is a time where our Leap Pad Epic (which is quite amazing by the way) and DVD’s just didn’t cut it.
Here are my top 5:
1. If your little ones are stuck on the couch watching DVD’s as mine were, why not make one of these rainbow rice eye spy bottles by Pink and Green Mama to keep them entertained?
2. Might as well set up your kids up with some bathtub fun, like this bathtub ice fishing activity I found on Bath Activities for Kids!
3. If your little one has a head cold, get out the eucalyptus oil and try some of these therapeutic winter play activities on Growing a Jeweled Rose.
4. I was pretty desperate for a few minutes to get some chores done, so this came in handy. Why not set up one of these awesome indoor scavenger hunts I found on No Time for Flash Cards? They’re sure to be a bit!
5. If your kids are in love with busy, this collection of 20 busy bag ideas for preschoolers from Second Story Window is perfect.